cement-Bonded Wood Wool Acoustic Panel with excellent sound absorption and aesthetic finshes consists of one layer of 25mm thick x 600mm x 1200mm Natural Tone Superfine 1mm wood fibres panel with AK-01 bevelled edges on all 4 sides, fixed on galvanized track and studs along the wall, size 75mm x 0.60mm thick, studs spaced at 600mm c/c and infill with 50mm thick x 60kg/m3 mineral wool or as required to attain the minimum sound absorption.
• 100% Natural Material with exquisite surface structure.
• Sustainability and Building Biology Safe as it contains only wood, water and magnesite.
• Cement as a natural ideal binding agent protects wood fibres and reserves their elasticity，ideal against aging and wood fibres are less brittle, compared with Magnesite-bonded wood wool panels.
• Acoustically effective, excellent sound absorption performance.
• Suitable for environments with a relative air humidity up to 90%, veiy good regulation of climate in the room.
• Environmental Declaration according to Intertek
• Fire Rated A2 according to SGS testing report
• Low dust emission during cutting unlike cement-bonded panels.
• Easy to cut to exact sharp edges or bevelled edges (fibres do not break brittle).
• Easy to align during installation due to veiy exact panel dimensions.
• Exact laying patterns for square shaped panels (all 4 panel comers meet each other in one point).
• Ideal acoustic panels for area within building that require very good sound absorption, for example, Indoor Sports Hall, Multi-Purpose Hall, Band Rooms, Music Rooms，Dance Studio, PAL Rooms，etc.
MATERIAL AND COMPONENTS
|Panel board type, thickness, number of layers on each side||Cement-Bonded Wood Wool Acoustic Panel with excellent sound absorption and aesthetic finshes consists of one Iayer of 25mm thick x 600mm x 1200mm Natural Tone Suncrfine 1mm wood fibres panel with AK-01 bevelled edges on all 4 sides|
|Thermal Conductivity||K= 0.08W/mk|
|Diffiision Resistance Vale (EN 12086)||μ=5|
|Flexural Strength||>1800 kPa|
|Weight (Plasterboard only)||13kg/m2 (25mm)|
|Framework and Studs||Galvanized track and studs along the wall，size 75mm x 0.60mm thick, studs spaced at 600mm c/c|
|Insulation||50mm thick x 60 kg/m3 rockwool insulation|
|NRC Noise Reduction||0.95(with 60kg/m3 rockwool insulation)|
|Fire Resistance Rating||SGS A2|
|Particle Emission accordingly to Danish Society of Indoor Climate||0.14 mg/m2|
|Hardness Test For Ball Throwing||Passed BY DIN 18032/Part 3 (hard ball impact proof ceilings)|
|Production Tolerances to nominal dimension: length, width & thickness||±2 mm|
|Finishing Colours||Natural Colour Tone 13 (Beige) or White (similar to RAL 9010)|
Also available in other colours according to RAL or STO colour chart
|VOCs Content||According to Intertek report|
wood wool acoustic panels are suitable for reverberation which has effectively in convention centers/exhibition halls, sporting venues, cinemas, schools, churches and recording studios.
لا تتردد في التواصل معنا، نحن هنا من أجلك